Showbox is one of the famous entertainment applications available for Android devices. With the help of this application, you can stream various movies and TV series on your Android device and even Roku TV. Although using Showbox on Roku TV requires Android devices, we are provided information about installing Showbox application on Roku TV.
Roku Tv is a user-friendly device which needed to be connected to your smart TV for streaming movies and TV series, and Showbox application powers the Roku Tv for streaming various Movies and TV series. In this article, we will talk about using Showbox in Roku Tv.
Latest Features of Roku TV:
These are the key features of Roku TV. Read the features carefully before using this in your smart TV.
- Roku TV offers a clear and better viewing experience on your smart TV.
- It also allows you to customize the Showbox application according to the favorites which you have selected in the movies and TV series section.
- For casting the Android screen in your Roku TV, you will require a third-party application.
Guide to Install Showbox on Roku TV:
Use this following guideline to install Showbox application in Roku TV. Read the instructions carefully before applying these guidelines.
- Insert the Roku TV device in your smart TV and connect the Roku TV and Android device in the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now use the link provided below of this article to download and install the All Screen application in your Android device.
- After the installation of the All Screen application on your Android device is completed, launch the application and start scanning for available devices.
- Once the Roku TV shows up in the scanning list, tap on the Roku TV.
- After you tap on the Roku TV option, it will ask you to Pair with both the devices.
- Now a virtual remote will open up in your mobile screen, tap on the ok button to get your mobile connection with the Roku TV.
- Now use the second link from this article to download the Showbox application in your Android device.
- After the installation of the Showbox application is completed, launch the application in your Android device and select any movie.
- Now open the Showbox application with all screen app and it will cost the screen into your Roku TV.
- Start using the Showbox on your Roku TV.
We have collected various data about the Showbox and Roku TV and provided them in this article for you. We have also provided the key features of Roku TV, in case you want to use it on your smart TV. We are provided a complete guide for installing the Showbox application and casting the screen in the Roku TV. Share this informative article with other Roku TV users, so that they can also use the Showbox application for screencasting it in the smart TV.