The NFL broadcast rights deal is very complex and it can leave a person puzzled. The contracts are split between different channels. An ardent NFL lover can find it very difficult to understand which channel he can watch which match. ESPN will have Monday Night football whereas CBS and FOX shows the Sunday afternoon games. Sunday night games are available on NBC and the 13 Thursday night games are there on the NFL network.
There will be some of you who may not have a cable network. But that does not mean that you have to miss out on your favourite games. You can always check out the different live streaming options. There are many options available and you only need to choose the option that lets you watch more games at competitive rates. Here are some Nfl 2019 live stream options.
NFL 2019 Live Streaming using TV Streaming Sites & Services:
- If you do not have a cable TV then you can make use of streaming options for watching the games on different streaming platforms.
- You can check out the AT&T’s DirecTV Now package. They have one package that has local TV channels, ESPN and the NFL Network which costs around $55.
- One can explore the option of Dish’s Sling TV. They offer the Sling Orange + Sling Blue at $ 40. In this package, you get access to live ESPN and NFL channel. You also get access to local Fox and NBC channels in some of the places. This package does not contain CBS.
- If you opt for Sling Blue Sports Extra add on then you get access to one more channel and that is NFL RedZone. For this, you have to pay $10 extra every month. This channel switches between 2 games and you can see the highlights.
- Hulu has $40 per month live TV package. In this, you will get ESPN but you will not get NFL network.
- With Sony’s Playstation Vue you will get CBS, NBC , FOX in some places, ESPN and NFL network. If you want the NFL network then you have to pay $ 50 per month. If you do not want NFL network then you have to pay $45 per month. If you pay $10 extra per month then you will get an add on. This is Vue’s Sports Pack. This pack contains NFL RedZone.
- Youtube TV has a streaming pack of $40 per month. In this pack, you get CBS,NBC in some places, FOX and ESPN. This pack does not have NFL network.
Best NFL Live Stream Apps:
From this year you can stream the NFL games for free on the NFL and the Yahoo sports app. Besides NFL and Yahoo, the games are also available on Sports, Tumblr, and AOL apps. You can stream the games on your iPhone or your iPad. You can make use of the Safari web browser for streaming the games.
Make use of Cable Network Streaming:
If you have a cable subscription then you need to note that then you can watch the games on the network streaming platform. But here the games of only the home team will be available. It must be noted that cable network streaming is not available on phone.
CBS all access:
The CBS all access package costs only $ 6 per month. With this package, you can stream all the games that available on CBS during this season of NFL. The Amazon Prime Video members are also offered this channel by Amazon.
For its video gamers, Amazon has a streaming platform called Twitch. Here one can watch the 11 Thursday night games that Amazon is streaming. These are the same games that will air on Fox. If you opt for Amazon’s $119-per-year Prime membership program then too you will get access to these games.
NFL Sunday ticket:
If you are willing to spend a little more in order to watch all the Sunday games that are not being aired on your local channels that you need to opt for the NFL Sunday Ticket. It costs $300 per season. This service is provided by Direct TV. This subscription is available as an add on to Direct TV subscription and it is also available as a standalone subscription.
NFL Game Pass:
Now, this option is not for people in the US. It is for people outside of the US. This pass is available for $99 per season. This pass provides access to every game. With this pass, you can watch the 256 regular games; Playoffs and the Super Bowl. After each game ends they have an offer of on-demand viewing which is available everywhere. But the Game Pass live streaming is available only outside the US.
In the first month, the cost is $40 and then the cost will be $45 per month. Here you will get access to CBS, Fox, NBC and NFL Network. You will not get ESPN. This means that you will have to miss out on the Monday night football which is aired on ESPN. You can get NFL Redzone if you opt for Sports Plus Package. For this, you will have to pay $9 extra every month.
DIY streaming options:
Now, this can be a bit of a time-consuming thing. But if you are ok with it then you can always give it a try. You can connect the HD antenna to the DVR box by making use of services like Channel Master and Tablo. Then live or recorded stream is broadcasted to the set-top box or to the mobile device or to the computer. The best thing is that this can be used across the globe.
These are some of the streaming options that one can try. You first need to decide which games you would like to watch. Then you need to think about the budget. Next, you need to choose the option which has the best combination of channels and will let you watch a maximum number of games live.