Headphones in recent years have become an impeccable accessory. It is an untarnished and exceptional item that draws everyone’s attention. International brands such as Bose, Sennheiser, Audeze, Sony, and Beyer dynamic have been dominating the market for a long time. Headphones play a pivotal role in setting a style statement; classy headphones are chic, sassy and bold.
Many people in the world are inclined to expensive headphones, for them, headphones are key an element to exhibit their style and somewhat promote their lofty living standards. So folks, if you are one of those people who are waiting to opt for a new expensive headphone, then you have banged at the right place. After all, it’s one life, so why not spend it in a luxuriant way.
Most Expensive Headphones in 2020:
Availing with a wide range of posh brands, we will guide you to explore the most expensive headphone brands that are dominating the international market. Most people around will seem to fall sick if they are requested to buy a headphone. Moreover, to highlight you with the most expensive headphones, we are drawing a small closure outlook for better understanding.
1. Audeze LCD-3
- Audeze brand started in the year 2008, initially, they developed a flexible circuit material for NASA, and they dropped the idea of building a pro audio PA speaker and started to make LCD backed headphones.
- It is considered to be luxuriously spacious with a strapping bass and top end that indulge you to listen to your favorite music.
- Audeze LCD-3 is embedded with an exorbitant sophisticated look with beautiful handmade rings. Audeze LCD-3 is handcrafted and engineered in the California factory.
- Internal waveguide
- Zero distortion
- Thinner Diaphragms
- Magnetic technology for accuracy
Components of Audeze LCD-3:
- Sound Quality- This brand caters people who love to listen to midrange tonality, meaning a little warmer side of neutral. When you play a song by Justin Bieber, you get connected to the trance of the music because of soundstage quality and transparency.
- Diaphragms- Audeze made this headphone extremely thinner, even thinner than that of a human hair. They use space-age materials to fabricate an ultra-thin layer of Diaphragms. You know this layer of Diaphragms helps in delivering quick response time, reduce distortion.
- Patented Fazor- The internal sound waves are guided to avoid resonances and also promote accurate waveform that helps to create a smooth midrange.
According to Amazon’s verifies customer, they discover Audeze LCD-3 a standalone product in its sound quality and people are enjoying long hours of music without recurring any fatigue. Customers are finding the sound signature very euphoric and visceral and comfortable to listen to a long hour of music. Whereas many people also feel that the headphone is a tiny bit heavy and could do more experiments in its design as well.
2. HIFIMAN HE 1000 V2
- It’s the world’s first-ever Diaphragm that ranges its thickness to nanometers. Having a nanometer thickness provides an extremely low in mass.
- The headband features a steady arch structure with improved reliability and durability
- HIFIMAN HE 1000 V2 is considered to redefine the audio landscape and luxury to hear the best sound that flows your body with the tune
- The excellent and remarkable sound quality that is ergonomic and comfortable
Components of HIFIMAN HE 1000 V2:
- Sound Quality- being the first-nanometer Diaphragm backs this headphone with an advanced level of an asymmetrical magnetic circuit that offers you with deluxe reproduction of live music experience.
- Design- It has a precisely designed structure for an optimal open back, this design helps to prevent unwanted sound waves, vibrations, and reflections that can cause distortion and also giving an outrageous wider soundstage cover
- System- HIFIMAN HE 1000 V2 has patented “Window Shade” that reduces undesirable sound reflection to gain wider soundstage.
Authorized customers are stating excellent satisfaction after using this headphone, they quote that in terms of bass, soundstage, midrange, treble, and comfort HIFIMAN HE 1000 V2 is the best. They cherish long hours of music with no distraction and also recommended to those who love to listen to electronic music. On the contrary, a customer spoke about its build-in quality and referred that it could happen to be more sophisticated, especially the wood trim could have been better. Overall you can try out this product and is worth spending more than 2K.
3. Bose A20
Who hasn’t heard of Bose, this company holds a market size of $10.52 billion and is one of the leading among best headphone brands in the world
- This series of Bose headphones are specially crafted for the Aviation sector.
- Bose A20 provides noise reduction and clear audio smart active equalizer
- Delivers the pilot a comfortable fit for long heavy hours.
- Bose A20 has mobilized this headphone with an electrets microphone and a Bluetooth audio interface.
- It has customizable audio prioritization
As Bose A20 is exclusively customizing the Aviation sector, it has some tactful features that are:
- FAA TSO-C139 certified with EASA ETSO-C139 standards
- Backs up with two AA batteries that run for 45 hours constant.
- Flexible to connect the headphone, you may either connect it in on your left or right side.
Components of Bose A20:
- Noise reduction- Reduces 30% active noise other than conventional aviation headphones
- Connectivity- wired/ wireless
- Audio- Simple audio integration with clear and active equalization, you can even customize the audio, meaning you will be able to mute an audio signal or may mix two different audio signals.
- Plug-In- Bose A20 is flexible in Aviation Industry because its port can connect with general aviation or commercial aircraft with a 64-inch mike.
Pilots across the globe are addressing Bose A20 service as one of the best in the market, it is reliable and comfortable. This model deals with noise suppression and excels in its performance. The sound clarity is transparent and that alerts the pilot for taking preventive situational awareness. Many pilots claim that they find Bose A20 hard to adjust and many explored that the Bluetooth fails to work after 2 weeks of usage.
4. SONY MDR-Z1R WW2
Sony’s current slogan stands for “Be Moved”, and SONY MDR-Z1R WW2 serves among the premium headphones in the leading market. Sony has always been consistent in the field of electronics, from television to smartphones and headphones, Sony caters to all, and the best part of Sony is that the headphones are extremely friendly; it has headphones ranging from mid to high.
- SONY MDR-Z1R WW2 is an over-wear headphone that has Sony’s signature series of Hi-Ress audio balance that readily delivers to a frequency of 120Khz
- These headphones provide ultimate solace in listening to music
Components of SONY MDR-Z1R WW2
- Audio- Sony Z1 has solid 70 mm, HD drivers, if you buy Sony Z1 you can enjoy higher sound frequency sand is compatible for hearing loud peppy music
- Design- The sound is stable as it is free from resonance; it is generated with ergonomic earpad design. The body of the headphone is designed with beta titanium headband, silver-coated OFC and separated ground cable
Everyone loves Sony; the goodwill that Sony has made throughout the years is magnificent. According to verified customers of Amazon who have bought these headphones have expressed mixed reviews in terms of its performance. Customers predict that this is Sony’s premium headphones, it has dynamic sound quality that off compared to Sennheiser and you can listen to music for a longer period without hurting the ears. The sound isolation is super fine even if you play in a low volume. However, being a sole usage in just listening to music it prevents professional to acquire it in their production work.
International celebrities such as Nicky Minaj, Travis Scott, Lil Wayne, DJ Khalid, Lady Gaga, and Kylie Jenner have been endorsing expensive headphone brands for a long time. Expensive headphones not only give a person a snobbish appeal but, people who are into serious production work, favors choosing an expensive headphone because of its customized and super distinctive features.
One of the salient triggers of expensive headphones is that these headphones present your high-end sound quality. Apart from displaying off your dapper look, you tend to choose the sound quality also. Rich brands are always advantageous in terms of a product; they place the best in every product and escalate the value for money.