Looking for Showbox V5.10 APK? Search no more! As on our site, you can download Showbox V5.10 APK right now! In this post, we will talk about latest bug fixes, tweaks, Download steps,and new features added in version 5.10 of the Showbox app.
What’s new in the Showbox V5.10?
Showbox is one of the most popular movies and tv shows streaming mobile app. It’s totally free to use and works on all platforms including Android, iOS, and PC. The developers have added some great features in version 5.10 of the Showbox App. Let’s have a look at them.
- Every update brings more shows, movies, and videos. Same is true with the version 5.10.
- Now, you can share the Showbox App with your friends using the button provided in the App.
- Faster loading time and better graphics.
- Enhanced UI and better streaming speed.
- Better Ad Placement for minimum distraction while enjoying the content.
- The feature of adding subtitles to the movie or any tv show you are watching.
Also Read: Download Showbox For PC Windows
How to Download Showbox v5.10:
Downloading the Showbox be v5.10 is very easy with the following steps:
- Firstly you will have to make sure that you are going to settings and then you will have to tap on the very security option.
- Then you will have to go to the device administration section of your phone and then you will have to go to the unknown resources.
- Then you will have to download Showbox be 5.10.
- And then you will have to open the file and then install the same.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks in the Showbox Version 5.10:
Where there is a software there are bugs. Bugs are inevitable but they can be fixed. Some of the previous bugs are fixed in the version 5.10 of the Showbox app let’s have a look at those bug fixes.
- Fixed the bug where user failed to change subtitles of the video.
- Added better server selection to ensure that users get the content they want.
- Some users reported about mobile’s battery draining quicker than usual while using the Showbox App. This issue has been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
In the previous update, an auto-delete feature was added for videos which are completely watched by users. But some users reported that videos got deleted before they watched the video. This issue has been resolved.