Most of us use Android apps and games in our Android devices, but due to lack of internal storage few of the applications of games and not possible to install in our Android device. There is a solution to install any sized apps and games for Android devices without any trouble is by using Android emulator in PC. There are few Android emulators available in the market for running Android applications and games in PC.
But BlueStacks is probably the best Android Emulator available in the market right now. Most of the famous applications and games can be played on an emulator for better performance. Few of the Android users are having low hardware in their smartphones, so BlueStacks is the perfect solution for them to run powerful apps and games in PC.
Also Read: Free Amazon Prime Video Trail for 30 Days
Guide to Install BlueStacks in PC Windows:
Use this following guideline to successfully download and install BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC. Read the instructions carefully before installing BlueStacks in your PC.
- Use the link provided in this article below to visit the official website of the BlueStacks using any web browser in your PC.
- After the BlueStacks website launches, click on the download button to download and then start installing by following instructions.
- As the BlueStacks file is around 400 MB, so it will take some time to get downloaded in your PC depending on the internet speed.
- After the installation file is downloaded in your PC, locate the file by going to the downloads folder using the file explorer. You can even go to the download section of the same web browser which you used to download the BlueStacks.
- Double click on the BlueStacks Android Emulator exe file to get it installed in your PC.
- Follow the instructions shown on your screen to successfully install it in your PC.
- After the installation is completed, log in with the Google account in order to get started with the BlueStacks.
- After the set-up is completed, you can download an application directly from the Google Play Store available in the BlueStacks.
- In case you want to install APK files in your BlueStacks, then you can always go to the installed application section and click on the three vertical dots to get the drop-down menu.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the install APK option and any application apk file to install it.
Must Read: Free Netflix Cookies 2019
BlueStacks will help you to run various Android apps and games in your PC without any trouble. We have collected various data about the BlueStacks from the internet and the official website and provided them in this article for you. Share this informative article with others, so that they can also install BlueStacks and start running Android apps and games on their PC.