Ever since the advent of technology, it has trickled down into the mundaneness of our daily lives. Steaming content and listening to music has slowly become an indispensable part of our daily lives. This lovable activity could be easily turned into a nightmare if you don’t have a good sounding audio output. No wonder people are shelling out big money in getting one of the very best home theatre systems out there.
However, due to the highly personalized nature of this avenue of technology, there is no one pick for all. Some prefer more bass while some die for that crisp lower ends. Therefore it becomes quite daunting to choose the perfect home theater tailored just for your needs.
List Of Best Home Theater SPeakers:
Don’t worry, we have curated for you a list of top 10 picks with detailed explanations helping you come to a decision. When you think it can’t get any better, all of our listings are available below.
1. Sony BDV-N9200W 3D Blu-Ray BT Home Theater SPeakers:
You can’t miss the name of Sony and their patented Blu-Ray technology if you were ever in the market for your audio solutions. They happen to some of the best home theater system out there in the market. The brand new Sony BDV-N9200W is one of them. It packs a hell of a punch and is bound to give you a pleasurable audio experience. Some of its salient features are:
- The speakers have a 1200w output. This translates to you hearing some of the best basses of your lifetime. The subwoofer also maintains harmony between the bass and treble.
- It is Bluetooth and NFC enabled out of the box. This means you have control of the music from anywhere in your home.
- It has the brand new Digital Sound Enhancement Engine which enhances not only the audio levels but also the overall sound signature.
- The Mica-reinforced glass fiber would endure that you get a much wider audio output.
- The SongPal mobile app is an added bonus which enables you to control the speakers from your mobile phone.
2. Sony BDV-N7200W 5.1 3D Blu-Ray Home Theatre SPeakers:
This is for the ones who are on a tight budget yet they don’t want to compromise on the sound quality. Furthermore, they love Sony. It still has its patented Blu-Ray technology and also has the 5.1 surround system. It is a capable device for all your sound needs coming at a relatively cheaper price. It also has:
- The 1200W output speakers. Making sure even your neighbors feeling the bass if you got it cranked up to full volume.
- High-resolution audio channels. This means that they would provide for a better and richer sound stage.
- Bluetooth and NFC meaning you will be easily able to control them from wherever you might be in your house.
- Live football mode has to be perhaps the most striking feature of them all. It allows for those hardcore football fans to turn their home into a live stadium.
3. JBL Cine System 500Si Surround Sound Home Theater SPeakers:
JBL has been for quite some time one of the most premium company in the field of music. From them comes the new JBL Cine system 500Si equipped with the most badass speakers. They are sure not to disappoint you at any level if you decide to go and buy one.
- This system comes with 5 satellite speakers and one hell of a subwoofer which can really take things up a notch.
- This also comes with Bluetooth which makes it that are much easier to control. You don’t have to look for a remote or having to move from the place you’re comfortably seated upon.
- The system comes with a 375W 3D surround sound with HDMI inputs. Meaning they’ll deliver crystal clear output with an incredibly loud sound.
Suggested : Enjoy 75+ Best Movies on Netflix Right Today!
4. Yamaha Yht-2910 5.1 Channel Home Cinema System:
Yamaha has been a known brand. Unlike their competitors, they are known for their brilliant bass and crystal clear treble. The extra bass and treble would really bring to life anything you might be doing.
- The speakers have a 4K UHD pass through which can deliver that jaw-dropping bass and head splintering treble.
- YPAO system allows you to optimize the sound signature to suit your needs.
- The Virtual Cinema Front feature would deliver the sound to surround you. No matter the size of the room these speakers are bound to fill them with their amazing sound stage.
Must Read: My latest Artcile about Best Headphones for Watching Movies in 2019.
5. Pioneer HTP-074 Surround Sound Home Theatre SPeakers:
Pioneer is the pioneers when it comes to developing the sound systems for cars. If you are searching for a long term solution they will not disappoint. Equipped with some of the very high-quality materials which increase their durability manifolds you are bound to enjoy them.
- They come pre-equipped with Dolby Atmos. Thus, they can create a more immersive environment.
- They also come with High-Resolution Audio Channel which increases their ability to make you hear even the faintest of pin drops.
- Their Advanced sound retriever system helps you to enhance and restore any sort of audio. Even the ones which are compressed.
6. Bose Companion 50 Stereo Speaker System:
When it comes to speakers nobody does it better than Bose. They are the leading manufacturers of durable home theatre systems which displays their craftsmanship flair.
- Bose TrueSpace surround allows you’re your room to be completely filled with the newest melody that you might be hooked on.
- The Acoustimass module helps to deliver the smoothest and seamless sound experience.
- Its revamped bass and treble allows even for the most casual users to use it fully.
- If you have Android TV you can install Showbox & can Stream Movies.
7. Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Ch. Home Theatre System:
A 1000W beast which fulfills all your audio needs. The speakers have all the sophisticated and modern features that we would come to expect in 2019:
- The inbuilt Bluetooth will allow you to stream your music very effectively.
- The home theatre system has one-touch NFC control. You just need a device with NFC and you are good to go.
8. Yamaha 1840 5.1 Home Theatre Systems:
Another Yamaha product on this list, the Yamaha 1840 5.1 home theatre system is bound to make both you and your pocket happy. This budget-friendly speaker skimps on no corner especially coming from a brand like Yamaha we would expect no less.
- Their True 5.1 Surround sound gives an authentic cinema-like experience at the comfort of your home.
- Their 5 channel powerful surround sound helps to dish out one of the most dynamic sound stages you would ever hear.
- It also comes with their proprietary compressed music enhancer which would allow you to hear even the most compressed audio.
9. Sony HT-RT40 5.1 Ch. Sound Bar Home Theater SPeakers:
It is one that speaker unit to give you the most bangs for your buck. It is that 5.1 soundbar which will give you one of the most immersive experience. Its build quality for once will not leave you disappointed.
- This comes with Bluetooth out of the box. Streaming your audio has never been easier.
- This also has a built-in Wi-Fi system which enables you to control the music and stream more efficiently.
- The 5.1 speaker unit is powered by 600W Dolby surround audio meaning to deliver powerful sound quality.
- This comes best while using Internet Tv streaming servcies like Sling.tv, FuboTV.
10. Sony DAV-DZ350 5.1 Channel Home Theater SPeakers:
This list might feel a bit Sony-centric but they are known to deliver good products in almost all the segments. This offering from them comes at a more budget segment offering a very sweet deal for the price. It has a very good and rich 5.1 surround audio for that seamless audio experience.
- The S-Master Digital amplifier enhances the audio quality to give you the richest and clean audio.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for a better and easier overall experience.
- Dolby digital integration will make sure you have the cinema right at your home.
That concludes our list. We hope that we may have helped you to decide what home theater for you to buy in 2019.